Hello there! I am so glad you stopped by!
My name is Dani Frederick and I am the artist and designer here at Dani Claire.
I love creating happy art, it’s my passion.
How did I get here you ask? Well, I’ve been creating mixed media, watercolor, and hand lettered art for about nine years and worked as a graphic designer in the paper crafting industry for eight years. Combining my two passions, art and design, is the sweet spot for me. I love getting messy, but I also love my tech!
My ultimate mission is to spread happiness, inspiration, and love wherever I can and my art helps me do that.
- my wonderful family (I really got lucky with them!)
- creating happy, vibrant art and cards (It’s so much fun that I kind of geek out about it!)
- getting creative and messy with paint (Seriously, like it’s usually on my face and I don’t even know it.)
- experimenting with new art techniques
- Lemon Drops (the adult beverage AND the candy)
- pretty flowers and inspiring words
- beach vacations
- that my kids grow up to be AH-MA-ZING adults
- that every woman feels supported and knows that she can kick some booty when working towards her dreams
- that my art spreads joy, love, and inspiration
- that my art helps others spread love
- that the sun is out more often than not (You never know here in the Pacific Northwest.)
What I believe:
- creativity is a way of life and should be practiced daily (Or almost daily, because yeah… sometimes wine happens.)
- in girl power; we can do anything we set our minds to (You know that’s right!)
- in the power of words to offer encouragement, for a good laugh, to remind us of what’s important, to spread love, and to create connections
- a handwritten note has the power to make us feel love (It’s pretty great when you get that unexpected card in the mail from your BFF!)
- a piece of art on a wall has the power to bring joy, motivate, & inspire
- we should always lift each other up, never tearing each other down
- perfection is overrated (says the perfectionist)